The original building at Llanddulas, which is now the Methodist Chapel came into existence in 1951, when the villagers raised money to build a Sunday School for the children of Salem Welsh Chapel situated at Rhyd – y – Foel, one and a half miles away.
The Sunday School soon became a chapel for Sunday services of English. Services commenced at the chapel in the early 1980 after which the afternoon Welsh services moved to Salem. For a number of years, the chapel paid rent to Salem for use of their building. Over this time money was raised and renovation took place.
The building today is small, but with some endearing features. The chapel has also become a place of worship for persons holidaying at the local caravan parks during the summer months.